Pirates WoT Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pirates WoT Clan

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

World of tanks - soundtrack

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
biskr3m

biskr3m

World of tanks - soundtrack Empty
PostSubject: World of tanks - soundtrack   World of tanks - soundtrack Icon_minitime6/7/2011, 11:02

Last edited by biskr3m on 7/7/2011, 08:14; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
incurably

incurably

PostSubject: Re: World of tanks - soundtrack   World of tanks - soundtrack Icon_minitime6/7/2011, 11:20

the second person i know that likes immediate music Very Happy
but on the matter i dont listen to music while i platoon so i dont listen to music while i play
Back to top Go down
biskr3m

biskr3m

PostSubject: Re: World of tanks - soundtrack   World of tanks - soundtrack Icon_minitime6/7/2011, 12:19

incurably wrote:
the second person i know that likes immediate music Very Happy
but on the matter i dont listen to music while i platoon so i dont listen to music while i play
I don't like Immediate Music... I LOVE IT!
I listen to music all the time(except clan wars battles), but i keep it at a very low volume.. in the "background".
Back to top Go down
Go??

PostSubject: Re: World of tanks - soundtrack   World of tanks - soundtrack Icon_minitime6/7/2011, 14:47

incurably wrote:

Heh, we're the opposite then, rarely platoon but often music Razz

But it must be something calm if winning matters, my biggest problems in sports, racing and games are always getting impatient if game is slow, or getting excited (i.e. "losing my head" as in making bad decisions to satisfy some emotion) if it is a fast paced game.

So biskr3m's Immediate and Infected are fine, Prodigy borderline. Older Prodigy songs a definite no-no.
Back to top Go down
Go??

PostSubject: Re: World of tanks - soundtrack   World of tanks - soundtrack Icon_minitime7/7/2011, 06:35

Back to top Go down
Go??

PostSubject: Re: World of tanks - soundtrack   World of tanks - soundtrack Icon_minitime7/7/2011, 07:41

Back to top Go down
biskr3m

biskr3m

PostSubject: Re: World of tanks - soundtrack   World of tanks - soundtrack Icon_minitime7/7/2011, 08:14

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: World of tanks - soundtrack   World of tanks - soundtrack Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

World of tanks - soundtrack
Page 1 of 1